Frein filet ( pré-induction ) – Tuflok® et autres
Working closely with industry leaders, GTA is able to provide you with a complete solution for your screwdriving needs with pre-applied thread-locker.
Application of Tuflok® thread-locker and others.
- Tuflok® 180
- Can be reused several times
- Good shock and vibration resistance
- Adjustable torque depending on the application
- Adjustable patch position and width
- Replaces braking systems such as nuts, self-locking nuts, lock washers, pins, etc.
- Braking with or without tension in the assembly
- No polymerisation: braking and sealing are immediate
- Good resistance to chemicals: alcohols, petrol, diesel, oils, paraffins.
- Operating temperature -56°C to +120°C
- Storage of coated screws Infinite
- Coefficient of friction 0.3 / 0.4
- 180° deposition Low mechanical braking
- 360° deposition Low mechanical braking + sealing
- Reusable (complete disassembly / reassembly) 5 times
- The tolerance should be 6g/6H, even after treatment. Lower tolerances may result in peeling of the pre-coating product.
- An entry chamfer of at least 90° is recommended in order to avoid the phenomena of product rise and peeling.
- The surfaces in contact must be compatible (beware of thermal expansion).
- It should be remembered that lubricants have a negative influence on the performance of the product.
Tuflok® is approved to many standards: Renault 39-02-010 P.S.A B141235 DIN 267-28 IFI124 & 524 BS 7715:1994 GM 6189p WA 970 JFS 02.01.04 Non exhaustive list Other thread-lockers possible:
- Precote ®
- Nylon Dog point