Screws special material on stock
In connection with all specialist stockists in Europe, we are able to provide you with a very short time solution on all your special material needs.
- Low and high temperature steels with studs and nuts in ASTM A193 / A320 B7 / L7, B8, B8M in metric or inch also meeting the requirements of pressure vessels like steel 1.7218 + QT (25CrMo4) stored in Bolt Hexagonal head and nuts.
- Austenitic stainless steel such as Uranus B6 (1.4539 – 904L) and 1.4529 stainless steel, Uranus 45N (1.4462 – Duplex) and stainless steel A5 – (1.4571 – 316Ti) are stored in screw nuts, washers and threaded rods.
- Aisi310 / 314 (1.4841) and Aisi 310S (1.4845) refractory inox ) are stored in screw nuts, washers and threaded rods.
- The Hastelloys C276 and C4 are also stored
- The titanium grade 2 and grade 5 (depending on available stock.) Threaded rods, nuts and washers titanium grade 2 available within 24H.
All these materials are deliverable with the corresponding 3.1 certificate. (inform us at the time of the request)
It is important to communicate to us the “urgent” character of your need in order to better treat your request.